The house has been subdivided into 2 holiday gites – La Roque-Piscine (sleeps 7) and La Roque-Riviere (sleeps 6). The two gites are completely independent of one another, each with their own private entrance, private garden and private river bank. For larger parties, the whole house can be rented (sleeps 13).
La Roque occupies 1.5 acres of prime river frontage in the beautiful medieval village of Vieussan on the banks of the unspoilt gorges of the Orb valley, surrounded by mountains and breathtaking scenery. Swim or canoe from your own private river bank, laze in a hammock or picnic at the river’s edge, La Roque is the perfect retreat to unwind and relax.
Features & Amenities
- Welcome to La Roque
- Aerial view
- Your view from La-Roque-Piscine terrace - The Vallee de l'Orb
- Your view from La-Roque-Piscine terrace - Medieval bridge leading to La Roque
- Swimming pool at La Roque Piscine
- River views from your terrace at La Roque-Piscine
- Canoeing in Roquebrun
- Taste great local wine
- La Roque is located in the unspoilt village of Vieussan